· What to do in Copenhagen, Denmark · Though admittedly we’ve never been any other time of year, we are convinced that Christmas is the best time to go to Copenhagen. Despite frigid temps, there is no denying that the Danish city does Christmas right. Christmas markets dot the city, temporary gløgg (a Scandinavian version … More Copenhagen in the Cold
· Scenes of Cambridge in the Autumn · Is there anything better than autumn? We think not. There’s something so refreshing about the cooler temps after a scorching summer and we love the deep reds and oranges that trees turn before dropping their leaves for the winter. The cooler mornings wrought with fog turning into … More When It Gets Crisp in the Fall
· What to wear in Dublin · Dublin, that fair city, is pretty low-key. Though a bustling capital city, the residents are friendly and down-to-earth. Situated on the coast, a cool breeze often bites through the city and there’s always the present danger of rain. On the small side, as well, you can expect to do … More Dubliner Style
· What to do in Dublin, Ireland· Though Ireland be but little, her popularity is fierce. There is something magical and romantic about the scenic country. Mountains, sea views, and rolling green hills, there’s no denying its beauty. A country so picturesque deserves a capital city that equals and Dublin does not disappoint. Situated on … More Good Craic
· Fashioned from Nature at the V&A · In October, BBC Three premiered an episode of Stacey Dooley Investigates on the fashion industry. Titled “Fashion’s Dirty Secrets,” Dooley looked into the exploitative practices of the fashion industry with special emphasis on its environmental impact. It’s hard for me to believe that there are people out there who … More Natural Style?
· Night and Day: 1930s Fashion and Photographs at the Fashion and Textile Museum · In 2016, the Fashion and Textile Museum in London staged one of their most popular exhibitions to date: 1920s Jazz Age: Fashion and Photographs. Following on from this extremely successful exhibition, the Museum recently staged Night and Day: 1930s Fashion and Photographs. … More Flirty Thirties
· 2019’s most anticipated fashion exhibitions* · *This post focuses on New York and London. In recent years, both museums and designers have taken note of the popular demand for fashion exhibitions. Attracting high numbers of visitors, they are an attribute to underfunded museums … More Fashion Exhibition Bonanza