· Appreciating sunsets around the world, across the years · No matter how many times we see one, we can’t help but wonder at the beauty of sunsets. Maybe it’s because they’re all a little different and maybe it’s because we’re not always guaranteed one. Maybe it’s watching the colors shift and change in the … More Chasing Sunsets
· What to wear in Boston, Massachusetts · With so many students, Boston is pretty laid back sartorially. A few years back, the standard uniform of college girls was leggings, a North Face fleece, Hunter boots and a Longchamp bag. You couldn’t go anywhere without seeing someone wearing this, and most of the time they … More Walking the Walking City
· What to wear in Washington, D.C. · Despite all the articles starting with, “While fashion is not the first thing to come to mind when you think of Washington, D.C.,” the capital city actually boasts some distinct style icons. Jackie Kennedy’s skirt suits and pillbox hats, Michelle Obama’s J. Crew sweater sets, Claire Underwood’s … More Capital City Style
· What to do in Washington, D.C. · These days, the mention of Washington, D.C. can be polarizing. In our increasingly polarized political landscape, D.C. has come to represent corruption, inaction, or inappropriate action. However, underneath the strife is one of America’s great cities, a popular destination for Americans and foreigners alike. The Capital is … More City of Cards: Washington, D.C.
· The different types of travelers · Traveling can either bring out the best or the worst in people. With stress running high, sometimes we find that we aren’t compatible to travel with our best friends. This can be frustrating as everyone wants to get something out of their travels and sometimes that just doesn’t … More Traveling Companions
· Cambridge, US, and Cambridge, UK’s similarities surpass a shared name · Anyone who’s been to both Boston and London can see why New England is called, well, New England. The pilgrims made their way to Plymouth Rock and up to Boston, and they decided not to be very creative with their names. You’ll find … More Travel Tidbit: Unofficial Sister Cities
· British Things Americans Should Adopt ASAP · When I studied abroad as an undergrad, our professors warned us about reverse culture shock – the feeling of culture shock we might experience when we returned to the US after three and a half months out of the country. While I remember experiencing this a bit, … More Reverse Culture Shock